In conjunction with our partners at Cardiff City Football Club, we are offering a fantastic but time limited MG deal that must end 31st December 2019! Have Christmas on us!
Purchase a new MG from just £149 and we will pay your deposit plus get a free Cardiff City Football Club half season ticket (up to £189)*.
If you are already a season ticket holder, you can get another half season ticket for your family or receive £189 CityCash!*
Simply call us to book a test drive or visit us at one of our showroom before 31st December 2019.
Bridgend Showroom • David Street, Bridgend • CF31 3SA - Tel: 01656 662277
Cardiff Showroom • 218 Penarth Road, Cardiff • CF11 8NN - Tel: 02920 020225
MG Store • 15 Cathedral Walk, St David's Dewi Sant, Cardiff • CF10 2DS - Tel: 02920 105555
*Terms and conditions apply.
November 21, 2019 at 2:04 PM
Nathaniel Cars Half Season Ticket Offer T&Cs
Nathaniel Cars are giving you the chance to watch the Bluebirds for the second half of the 19/20 season, starting with the South Wales derby at CCS on January 12th 2020.
- One Half Season Ticket will be provided per deal, to the value of £189.
- £189 Half Season Ticket covers the following areas/price bands:
- Zone 4 – all price bands
- Zone 3 – all price bands
- Zone 2 – Junior (U16), 16-21, Seniors 60+
- Zone 1 – Junior (U16), 16-21
- An active Bluebirds Account will be required.
- Offer ends 23:59 on 31st December 2019.
- You will be bound by the General Ticketing T&Cs below.
If you are an existing Season Ticket/Half Season Ticket Holder, you can opt to receive the value of £189 in CityCash (Cardiff City Loyalty scheme) rather than an additional Half Season Ticket.
To qualify for this part of the offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have proof of Season ticket/Half Season ticket purchase along with a valid Season Ticket card and fan number.
- Have an active Bluebirds account and be enrolled in the CityCash scheme.
- Offer ends 23:59 on 31st December 2019.
General Ticketing T&Cs
At Cardiff City FC we have a dedicated Ticket Office team working to ensure that purchasing tickets with us is as simple and easy as possible. Should you have any queries, please call our Ticket Office on 033 33 11 1920.
1) General Half Season Ticket Holder Terms and Conditions (Excludes corporate season tickets)
Becoming a 2019/20 General Half Season Ticket Holder will allow you to take advantage of a range of exclusive benefits over the course of the campaign.
General Half Season Ticket Holder benefits 2019/20:
• Your own reserved seat with entry to all home league fixtures for the 2019/20 Season from 01/01/20.
• Access to away tickets (subject to pre-determined sales criteria and availability).
• Preferential access to cup fixtures (where applicable, subject to availability).
• Automatic enrolment into our City Cash reward scheme with a £2.50 starting balance.
• Opportunity to purchase two additional tickets at a discounted rate for home league fixtures during the 2019/20 Season (subject to availability) Excludes matchday.
• Access to offers from our Season Ticket partners at www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk
• 10% discount on Cardiff City Matchday Hospitality and non match day stadium room bookings.
• Exclusive retail offers throughout the 2019/20 Season, including the opportunity to earn double city cash on selected dates.
• Exclusive birthday offers.
• 10% discount on selected Bluebird experiences e.g. Pre-Match Pros, birthday heroes, stadium tours and soccer schools. Plus, free entry to challenge events. Full details can be found at www.cardiffcityfcfoundation.org.uk/foundation-benefits
Please be advised:
• You will receive a new Season Ticket Card if you move seats, change concession/price class or are a new Season Ticket Holder.
The image below shows numbered stadium zones, with corresponding prices for 2019/20 Season Tickets below the map:
Please be advised that our pricing maps provide a rough estimate of the location of the price zones and are not exact.
Cardiff City Half Season Ticket Pricing Grid 2019/20
Junior (U16) with a Full paying Adult
When purchasing a Junior with a full paying Adult Season Ticket you must be seated together within the same block and price zone. This price class is only available when purchased in conjunction with the Full paying Adult ticket.
Disabled Supporters can purchase a ticket (subject to availability) at the appropriate price band, which will include a complimentary ticket for their personal assistant. This is subject to the supporter meeting the below criteria:
• The medium to high rate Disability Living Allowance (DLA) (mobility or care component)
• The Enhanced Rate Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• The Severe Disablement Allowance
• Or a personal letter from your GP
Half Season Tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
• Telephone – 033 33 11 1920
• In person – (Stadium Ticket Office) situated in the Grandstand next to Corporate Entrance 2
• Ticketmaster call centre – 08444 539 058 (Additional charges may apply)
*Ticket Office is open up until half time on match-days. All opening times may vary; changes will be publicised in advance.
Please regularly check cardiffcityfc.co.uk/tickets for all ticketing information and ‘on sale’ dates. For further details please phone the Ticket Office on 033 33 11 1920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardiff City FC will continue to promote greater accessibility of tickets for matches, with a range of prices and facilities that encourage the widest possible support. The Club reserves the right to reduce prices for certain games during the season for promotional purposes.
Returns and Refunds
Half Season Tickets are NOT-REFUNDABLE. Half Season Tickets can be transferred to the name of another supporter on a seasonal basis for the fee of £10 + any additional upgrade charges.
Please be aware that all fixtures are subject to change. Supporters are advised to keep up to date with the official club website and social media channels for any updates throughout the season.
We ask supporters to ensure address details are up to date before confirming a booking. If you have not received your tickets, please contact the Ticket Office.
The Club reserves the right to relocate a Season Ticket or matchday ticket if deemed necessary. This could be due to a system error or area closure on a temporary or permanent basis. There will be no compensation or refund issued in this instance.
Purchasing Away Tickets
Half Season Ticket holders will have priority of purchase on away league tickets, over Club Members and
Flex5 ticket holders (subject to any pre-determined sales criteria).
Concession categories for away fixtures may vary, as these are determined by the away club’s ticketing policy.
The following charges apply at the Ticket Office:
• Lost Season Ticket Card - £10 replacement fee
• Forgotten Season Ticket Card - £10 charge for a barcoded paper/ digital ticket issue. A one game grace will be provided, the charge will apply for any other occasions.
• Stolen Season Ticket Card – printed free of charge on production of a valid crime number
• Season Ticket holders can request their season ticket to be printed as a barcoded paper ticket for a £10 fee. The ticket will be made available for collection on matchday only following the production of Photographic Identification.
• Moving or upgrading Half Season tickets will be Subject to a £10 charge for a new Half Season Ticket Card + any additional upgrade fees that may apply.
To seek further clarification on this matter, please email Ticket Office Assistant Manager Peter Mota (email@example.com)
If a Half Season Ticket Access Card is deemed to be misused (e.g. an adult uses a senior card), the Half Season Ticket Card will be confiscated upon entering the ground. The card will only be returned upon receipt of payment for the relevant upgrade charge in addition to an administration charge of £10.
Cardiff City Football club strives to provide the best environment when it comes to bringing families to football.
We are always looking for the next generation of Bluebirds and as such, we need to implement policies and procedures that will maintain the integrity of our family stand and thereby encouraging future generations. On this basis, we have to make sure that the stand has the right mix of adults, concessions and children. Please refer to the policy below.
• Our club policy in the family stand is as follows:
a. There must be at least one juvenile and one adult per group purchase and a maximum of two adults to one Junior U16 in any group purchased within our Family Stand.
b. There are no children permitted without adults and no adults permitted without children. Please be advised, you may be asked to provide documentation for proof of age.
If the ratio of adults to children no longer meets the Club policy, the booking will not be valid for renewal in the family stand. In this instance, the group will be asked to relocate to another area of the ground.
Alternative options will be provided by the ticket office team. Please be advised that an upgrade fee may be applied in this instance, based on the area of relocation.
Concession prices are available to Juniors (15 & under), 16-21 year olds and Senior Citizens (60+).
Cardiff City FC reserve the right to change available concessions from season to season.
The Half Season Ticket concession is applied if you are under 16,16-21 or over 60+ before the 1st of August prior to each season commencing. We acknowledge that this may mean some people will just miss the cut off dates, please refer to the Ticket Office team for further clarification.
If a pro-rata season ticket is purchased after the first fixture has passed the Season Ticket concessionary age date will still apply. For further clarification on this point, please contact our supporter liaison officer Adam Gilliatt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Half Season Ticket & CityCash Giveaway Limited Offer
This offer is limited to customers buying brand new MG3 and MG ZS only. Purchases from 22nd November until 31st December 2019.
This offer is only for retail purchases and does not qualify with motability transactions.
Nathaniel Cars & Cardiff City Football Club reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this offer in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.