August 11, 2015, 12:37 pm
On August 21st and 22nd we’re holding an exclusive pre-launch event so you can take the L200 for a spin ahead of its official release. Come and see the new model in all its glory, learn about the pick-up kingpin in more detail and get the chance to test drive it.
If that’s not enough to whet your appetite, one lucky attendee will even win a pair of tickets to the Wales Rugby World Cup.
Here are 10 reasons why we think the new L200 is the bee’s knees:
- The L200 has dominated the pick-up truck marketplace for the past 3 decades and the 4th series was crowned 2014’s bestselling Mitsubishi model. This suggests good things are in store for the 5th generation release.
- The L200 is the only pick-up that can be driven in 2WD or 4WD on any surface, in any environment both on and off road.
- It looks amazing.
- Boasting a total load capacity of 4,090kg, it blows the other competition out of the water.
- It can accelerate from 0-62mph in just 10.4 seconds.
- C02 emissions are the lowest in class, 33% greener than rivals.
- The L200 can span a range of 700 miles on a single tank of petrol.
- Engineered to be the best, it brags a telescopic steering wheel, 6 speed gear box and brand new MIVEC engine.
- Comprehensive safety features such as Bi-Xenon headlights and hill start assistance ensure a seamless, protective drive.
- The double cab can seat 5 people comfortably making it not only a great car for work, but for family use too.
So, altogether it’s faster, greener, smoother and quieter than its predecessors- a winning formula if you ask us.
But don’t just take our word for it, come to the pre-launch and find out what all the fuss is about.
When? 21-22nd August
What Time? 10-4:30pm
Where? Nathaniel Cars Showroom, David Street, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF31 3SA
Call us on 01656 662277 to book your slot. Back to News